Thursday, November 29, 2007

mean girls

i'm sad. my poor baby girl had a bad day yesterday. seems that the 3 girls she hangs with have decided to not be her friend anymore. no reason. just decided.
litle &%^*&%$%^&**^%$$%&*(**^%$#@#%&!!!

jealous - that's the answer my mommy mind comes to. i sure hope she has a good day today. *sigh

baby girl

how? how could someone be ugly to my baby girl!?!

so, my sissy calls yesterday and wants crochet embellishments for her scrapbooking.
okay. made a itty itty flower last night. i'll do more throughout the day - between laundry and scrubbing the toilet. man oh man, my glamourous life.

i've GOT to make some decisions on handcrafted Christmas gifts.
what to try to finish...... and i have another contract project that will be coming in on the 15th..... OY!

and making a custom designed angel costume for the Christmas play for my church. and sewing on patches for my bro-in-law's work uniform - he's a lawman

yikes! all this busy busy reminds me, i better go get dinner in the crockpot - mmmmm beans 'n cornbread. a Texan staple for chilly nights.

1 comment:

Sisterly Knits said...

Update! Update!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.