Tuesday, February 21, 2006

*cough cough cough*

pardon me, i'm so sorry, will you hand me that lung over there?
sick sick sick - that's me. but, the fever and body aches are gone... just this cough remains.

so today will be a house cleaning day for me. at least hubby has been keeping up with the dishes, so that is nice. everything else - oy! you know it's bad when you actually plan a point of attack.

i can tell the family is sick of me being sick feels very sorry for mommy. i got a gift -

great knitted gifts

oh.my.gosh. there is not one single pattern in this book that i do not want to make!! i LOVE it!! oooooo, i have great plans for a few Christmas gifts coming from this book. i think i have looked beginning to end in this book 20 times! you know one thing that i really enjoyed? they show some of the patterns in multiple color schemes. not sure why, but i really find that enjoyable in a pattern book....*sigh. this one makes me happy.

i'm about 1/3 of the way through my second men's fingerless mitt for grandpa. the only problem with this is that i have hopelessly lost temporarily misplaced the completed one to measure this one by to make sure they are exactly the same... i'm crossing my fingers that it will make itself known as the house begins to show it's floor again. until it is found, i'm at a waiting point on the second mitt.

i'm also stuck on the sock that i've been working on.... why? because the book is hopelessly lost temporarily misplaced...i'm crossing my fingers that it will make itself known as the house begins to show it's floor again. until it is found, i'm at a waiting point....... deja vu?

yeah yeah yeah, i know... i still owe you a new A, a B, a C and a D now..... i will get there. i will! seriously..... i will

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe your stuff is hiding to keep from getting sick? That book looks seriously great!!

Lucy said...

I'm new to blogging but not to crocheting...enjoy your site and will definately steal your button to visit more. Love your work too. Please visit me also...I need all the readers I can get.

Lisa said...

I'm sorry you've been sick, glad you are on the mend. I am jealous, I didn't get anything when I was sick. hmph. ;)

Lulu said...

hope youre all better today..
have a great weekend...

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.