Friday, October 29, 2004

Friday

YAY, it's friday! nothing too hectic schedule for the weekend, just cubscouts for my oldest... and house-cleaning. it's just gotten out of control. i plan to get as much done as possible today, hopefully leaving enough time to get the living room painted on sunday. today is weigh-in day. i don't feel that i did that great these past few days - i know i haven't been drinking enough water, and yesterday - without even thinking, we all had pizza for dinner - i'm really mad at myself over that one. oh well, moving on.
i still haven't been able to spin. time is just running out on me. hubby found the navy afghan i have listed as one of my top 3 - although, i don't think i told you that it was missing... weird, just vanished. anyhow, it's found again. so i will be working on that tonight. yesterday evening, i almost finished up dot's lizzy hat. almost--- typical me right, well, actually - i ran out of yarn on the very last cluster! oh well, i need more for the scarf.
just for the sake of having a picture up today, here is a purse i completed the other day, in tunisian:

3 comments:

Anna said...

Your purse is gorgeous!! I LOVE the color and the *fur*!! Absolutely beautiful!

~~Luvtocraft
http://luvtocraft.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I love the purse. Where does time go anyway... I always have so many things I have to do, things I need to do and things I want to do... Never enough time for all of them lol

Daisy said...

Okay, that's it, I'm learning tunisian. That purse is so cute! Is the pattern available online somewhere?

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.