Monday, October 18, 2004

post-weekend

okay, well there are a few updates. on saturday, i started a program at the Metabolic Research Center, hopefully, i can get un-fat on their program. there are some optional appetite suppressants and other things that i opted for. i was really surprised at how well they truly worked for me. the first week is a special diet for "preparation" and then after the first week, i'll start some protein drinks... blah blah blah... if you're on the weightloss wagon, you know what i'm talking about *sigh*.
as for the fun stuff: i didn't spin at all this weekend- that makes me sad, but i did get some crocheting done. not a ton.. but a little. i made a black chenille hat to go with my winter coat and the new scarf and flower i received from my swap at crochetville. i'll get a picture up soon, i still have to stitch the flower to a pin. i'm totally stuck on the open fan cardigan from the interweave knits magazine. UGH! i also got 1 row done on the multi-fluff ghan for my sister. and some flowers done for the flower scarf that will be for my friend laura (mommy to the twins - the circle coat and poncho). although, i'm not too happy with the flowers. i am going to take them to her this afternoon and get her opinion of them before i make any more.
how is it that i have so much time to make such a lengthy post? there is a new Little Bear movie on noggin.... woo hooo the boys are interested. okay, well that is going to have to be it for now. laundry calls (doesn't it always?!)

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

My girls and I watched the Little Bear movie too. :) Good luck with the program! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I'm also working on the open face cardigan and am stuck!!! Have you finished yours successfully? Please let me know.

Thanks.
Diana
dianaq12@yahoo.com

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.