Sunday, September 19, 2004

mixed drinks

i feel like complete crap. my sister is in from out of town with her new fella.... so we all decided to go out and have a few drinks last night. mom and dad watched the kids for us. anyhow, we went to a few different places.........had a drink here, drink there......uggghhh.... what's the rule?: never ever mix your drinks
oh my gosh i know it has been at least a year since i've had a drink of any kind and even then it was champagne at my sister's wedding. i now remember why we don't go out more often. 2 or 3 times a decade is enough!

i did start a new *sigh* crochet project yesterday. mainly because i thought it was going to go really quickly and i was going to send it with my sister before she makes the drive home today. it's taking a bit longer than expected.... but i honestly think it is because of the cotton yarn i am using. it's a filet head scarf with a rose design in it for friend's birthday. i also finished the handles for the pink purse i am making for the babysitter-childwatcher, as my oldest calls her. afterall, 2nd graders are not babies, you know.

wish my camera was working-blah!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Woo Hoo comments work hehe

IF we drink it's a glass or two of wine AT HOME. lol
But I sympathize with you!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.