Thursday, September 23, 2004

more more more!

i know... it's ridiculous the way he spoils me! but you'd never catch me saying that to him :)
looky looky what hubby picked up for me at walmart


and what makes it so bad? i shop for myself too

yesterday was lots of crocheting on the circle coat for my daughter. hopefully i will get it done today in the car while waiting for them to get out of school. but i am soooo freakin tired today... i hope i don't fall asleep.

other news: my 'burban died yesterday in front of my daughter's school. don't know what is wrong with it. either the starter or altenator... ahhh, it's good to have a hubby that likes to tinker. he will be getting it fixed over the weekend. we also have my hubby's el camino that he drives and a 2001 dodge caravan... so i'll be pimpin' the mini-van for a few days or so.

2 comments:

Karla said...

What a wonderful hubby you have! Isn't it wonderful to be spoiled!

ThreeOliveMartini said...

i hope you love your crystalites as much as i love mine !

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.